Unfortunately there is a lot of documentation that goes with running a real club with a constitution, some of which is a requirement of affiliation to British Canoeing, most of it useful, some we hope never to need but vital if we do. You can find it all here, with the more likely to be needed material separated out first. Clicking the links will start a download so you will need to decide where to store the documents.
Some of the application forms we have not updated for 2021 yet and the links are disabled, so talk to us and check back later !
Talk to Shaun first – firstname.lastname@example.org !
- HCC_Membership_Application_form 2020
- HCC Family Membership extra forms 2020
- Safety Induction Checklist 2020
- Health and Fitness Questionnaire 2020
- Hayle Canoe Club Constitution 2019
- Code of Conduct
- Structure – not here yet, pending a few photos !
- Safe Person
- Welfare Policy
- Emergency Information, Action Plan and Procedures
- Minutes of meetings
Less likely to be needed but still important in purely alphabetic order :
- Accident Report Form
- Activities & Events
- Club Equipment Loan
- Defibrillator & Emergency Service Locations in Hayle
- Equality Policy
- Equipment – Extended Loan Policy
- Equipment Checks and Maintenance Procedure
- Float Plan
- HCC Risk Assessments
- Injury Prevention in Paddlesport
- Leadership or organsers responsibilities
- Near Miss Report Form
- Safety policy – in brief
- Tidal Streams – West Cornwall
- Tour Participant Contact Form
- Tour Young or Vulnerable Person consent form
- Trips Guidelines for Prospective Paddlers